Bypass Angiography And PCI
Dr. Krishna Tummalapalli discusses some practical and technical aspects of coronary bypass angiography and intervention.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Review interventions that can be done with a radial approach
- Determine appropriate Heparin dosing for diagnostic transradial coronary catheterization
- Determine appropriate anticoagulation support for PTCI using the transradial approach
- Increase awareness of the technical aspects of primary PCI for STEMI pts
- Best practices for Transradial Approach in Diagnostic Angiography and Intervention. Olivier Bertrand and Sunil Rao. 2015.
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh designates enduring material activity for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit[s]™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
For your credit transcript, please access our website 4 weeks post-completion at http://ccehs.upmc.com and follow the link to the Credit Transcript page. If you do not provide the last 5 digits of your SSN on the next page you will not be able to access a CME credit transcript. Providing your SSN is voluntary.
Release Date: 10/7/15 | Last Modified On: 8/9/2022 | Expires: 8/9/2023